Friday 4 March 2016

Adele Pops In To Say Hello To A Sick Fan Who Is Bedridden...

Adele has made a seriously-ill fan's dream come true after she paid a surprise visit to her at home.


The singer, who was in Belfast for a concert, said 'hello' to 12-year-old super fan Rebecca Gibney who is blind, tube-fed, can't walk or talk, and has cerebral palsy and epilepsy.

The star sat beside Rebecca in her bed and was "so nice", according to the child's mother Tracy Gibney, from the Short Strand area of the city.


Ms Gibney had started a campaign last year in an attempt to persuade Adele to send the girl a video message, speak to her over the internet or even meet her.

She said Adele's manager telephoned her when she was in her hairdresser and said the star wanted to meet the youngster.


Speaking to skynews.com, the mother said: "I am in shock, I got my baby's dream to come true. She was so nice, she could not have been nicer.


"Adele sat beside her and she was talking to me and my other kid, she was so nice for wee Rebecca. I can not put it into words what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment