Monday 27 June 2016

Alicia Keys Goes Without Makeup on the 2016 BET Awards Red Carpet

After vowing to wear #NoMakeup in a recent Lenny Letter, the "In Common" singer, 35, stunned with her fresh face, framed by a silver headscarf, knotted up top, and black-and-gold spiked hoop earrings. She also modeled a plunging, draped jumpsuit, accented at the waist with gold studding, and metallic peep-toes.


The Grammy-winning artist was encouraged to go "raw" in a photo shoot for her upcoming album, and hasn't looked back since. "I hope to God [#nomakeup] is a revolution," Keys wrote in her Lenny Letter on May 31. "'Cause I don't want to cover up anymore. Not my face, not my mind, not my soul, not my thoughts, not my dreams, not my struggles, not my emotional growth. Nothing."

The "Empire State of Mind" singer walked the carpet alongside her husband, Swizz Beatz. The producer, 37, complemented his wife of five years in a black-and-white, shawl-collar tuxedo by Bally, teamed with Odone sneakers and circular shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment