Thursday 26 November 2015

I've been bluffing this whole time!' Adele reveals she IS going on tour in 2016... for the first time in FIVE years



Adele has revealed that she will be going on tour throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe in 2016.

In a video posted on her Instagram page on Thursday, the 27-year-old star confessed that she had been 'bluffing' about not going on tour.

It will be the first time the British singer has toured in five years, following her 2011 Adele Live series of concerts following the release of her second album 21.

She IS touring! Adele has revealed she'll be touring in 2016, after previously denying that she would be and confessing that she finds it 'lonely', revealing the news on Instagram

In the video clip, the star opens up by saying: 'Hello, it's me, Adele… God, I can't even say that anymore!'

She falls about into laughter as she realises it's very similar to the lyrics of her mega-hit single Hello.

But she regains her composure and continues: 'I have been bluffing this whole time and I am so relieved to finally tell you that I am, of course coming on tour, and I can't wait to see all of you there. So see you all very very soon!'

No comments:

Post a Comment