Thursday 14 July 2016

ASK AUNTY VERO

Dear Aunty Vero
           Kudos to the good work you are doing God bless you.

I recently moved to Lagos because of a new job. I got a self contain apartment where the lady lives upstairs, I noticed that this woman doesn't release water all the time she only puts on the tap when she feels like and at ridiculous time.


 Like she puts the tap on early hours of the morning when one is still sleeping .
This is very strange and annoying, we have spoken to her times without number she said water isn't free.
I really don't know what to do...

REPLY

 Ha this is really strange and annoying.
If you  are the peace loving type and you can endure just wait for your rent to expire and simply move out, there's really nothing you can do its her house.
But, if you like trouble complain to her again and she doesn't change burst the pipe so you all won't have water, wait a minute did I just say that , I take it back lol.
On a more serious note just leave her house for her or you pay if you can.

Askauntyvero@gmail.com

2 comments: