Thursday 10 December 2015

Nicki Minaj Topless For Billboard Magazine,Confirms She's Not Engaged

Earlier today I made a post asking if Nicki minaj is engaged,after she received a huge diamond ring from boyfriend Meek Mill as birthday gift, well, here is the answer to my question.....


 Nicki Minaj happens to be  the cover star of Billboard magazine December issue ,She took the opportunity to dispel the rumour that she is engaged. She said Meek Mill promised to give her three diamond rings before they get engaged .

You’re wearing a diamond on your ring finger.
Yeah. Meek gave me that.
Is it an engagement ring?

He and I are not engaged. But he said he would like to give me three rings before we get married. My birthday’s coming up, and he better get the new one, because he got [the first one] for my last birthday. So let’s see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment