Thursday 17 December 2015

Harrison ford, John Boyega and the Egusi soup


Hollywood actor Harrison ford tasted Egusi soup for the first time during the shoot of Star Wars: The Force Awakens in England, courtesy of the young British actor of Nigerian origin john Boyega took the veteran actor to a Nigerian restaurant in Peckham called '805'


According to reports, the staff and patrons of the establishment were shocked to see the iconic actor in the restauarant.

Restaurant manager Prosper Djoufak, 34, admitted that he didn't know it was Harrison Ford when he walked in with the John Boyega. "At first I said no. I didn't believe it was him. I've watched his movies but he'd lost weight so he looked a bit different. When I went back I realised. I asked him if he was Harrison Ford and he said yes. He was just like a normal person. He was nice, very quiet" said the manager.

At the restaurant Harrison Ford kept  low profile in the restaurant. When a waiter asked him if he is Harrison Ford, the A-list veteran said "I used to be."


John Boyega is of Nigerian descent he also featured in half of a yellow sun as Ngwu master's boy that was acted by Chiwetel Ejiofor.

No comments:

Post a Comment