Monday 21 December 2015

Birthday shout out to Nikky by le boo......

 Happy Birthday to Nkiru Stephanie Ozoji.....

Today I celebrate u my best friend, my worst distraction, my sweetheart.. My love.. Not a day hv passed since we hv started dating dat I don't thank d Lord for bringing u into my life,.. Ur my diamond, u priceless..
U bring so much joy into my world I sometimes seat and ask if this is even possible.. I celebrate u my babycakes cos d world had d greatest gift on dis day x years ago =-d and dat I am d luckiest dude on earth to hv u..

Happy birthday luv.. I love back and forth


Tochukwu.

Aww so sweet........

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww ... This is mind blowing. Hbd cousin of life. Cheers to a greater life ahead dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Nikki.......humm I go love o.
    Enjoy ur day dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. HBD......Le boo this kind show off, u better marry her o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be a bad belle....at least for now he is doing something,what has ur bf done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Nikki. I wish you nothing short of happiness and joy.

    ReplyDelete